Saturday, August 25, 2007

Whiffle Ball rocks

Where I grew up... you could go to the barber's and get something called a Whiffle.

Anyway, we played 4 on 4 whiffle ball today, and my team won. It was awesome. Especially since I was working on a no-hitter for the first three innings. There were a couple grounders and pop flies, but I was actually striking people out. I kid you not... there were two guys I struck out 3 times each.

We also had a pegging rule, which Dan Bellrichard (owner and creator of Mali La 2007) used incredibly effectively. He was wearing a Malian booboo and would run at you with his booboo spreading in the wind. Then he hucked it at your head and you were out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whiffle Ball I am sure is fun for you sir..... for me at 3am is another story.... oh how I'll miss 1736 and teh broken toes that come with the address :(