Saturday, August 25, 2007

I love dogs... I want a dog

If I wasn't living in Washington, DC and I didn't live in an apartment that doesn't allow animals... I would definitely have a dog.

At Mali La 2007, there were probably 15 different dogs running around throughout the weekend. First off there was Liffy (something that looks like Liffy). Liffy was a border collie who was absolutely amazing at catching frisbees.... The dog was definitely OCD about chasing them, but it worked very well with me. I actually tired her out. I don't know what that says about me, though.

Then there was this Labra-doodle (this one does not look like him) that was nuts. He essentially ran away from everyone, but if you finally did get him to be friendly, he would shake his butt around and chomp his front teeth really loudly.

Uhhh... then there was another dog named Cia. She was a real small beagle who was definitely the most chill and friendly dog of the bunch.

I won't list them all, but if you want me to, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.