Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Convincing

We (Nick Benore and I) just convinced Emily Clever to skip her flight and join us on the ride home. I think that's excellent.

The plan is to leave Iowa and head to Saline (outside of Ann Arbor), which is where Nick grew up. Then we'll head down to Philadelphia to drop Emily off... After all that, Julie and I will make the finally 2 1/2 hour trek to DC.


View Larger Map

As a scientist, I've calculated this will require my car to travel approximately 1,253 miles (give or take a 1/10 of a mile), and will take a grand total of 21 hours and 16 minutes. A full and detailed copy of the notes I produced in order to compile this information can be mailed to you upon request. Please include a self addressed envelope and $88.00 for shipping and handling (my notes are long).

No comments: